Miss Sab Toting Her Longchamp Le Pliage

Saturday, December 17, 2016


Sab Miranda is a recurring character in my blog stories having been my co-teacher since 2010. She is the second-in-command when we took over the Children's Ministry leadership at Humphrey Center in 2013 and basically a soul sister to me. Some of you may also see her gracing my {If} Instagram album on my Facebook, ever so willing to pose time and again, whilst rolling her eyes at me in the process but completely understanding of my social media weirdness. She is one of the many awesome INTJs I've known in this lifetime, who stuck out with me through thick and thin. Today, she will be writing a review on Longchamp Le Pliage because productivity on Christmas break is her middle name! DUH! 😅

When Anie asked what writing style I have under my sleeve, I'm not quite sure if I even have one. But, if you really have to read through this review, I can promise that you'll pick up nothing but clarity and directness on I'm about to work on. So, here we go! 

 It has to be said that I'm not exactly particular in owning branded and expensive things, especially bags. I'm a teacher and if there's anything I value about something, it has to be its QUALITY. Give me a durable, brandless bag from Divisoria that can haul all the things I have to bring, then I'll be just fine. Practicality, in my opinion, outweighs trends. In all honesty, I was unaware of  Longchamp until one of my students' parents gifted me with a garnet Le Pliage medium tote bag in nylon canvas for my birthday last November. True to its claim, this lightweight tote can literally carry everything. It is very sturdy and resistant to the unpredictable weather condition I'm so used to, being nested in Angeles City. Now, I'm no jet-setter, mind you, but my usual commute to my home province in Natividad, Pangasinan every now and then {sometimes the occasional visits I make to some of my closest relatives in Magalang, Angeles and Makati} made me appreciate Le Pliage as an overnighter, on-the-go bag. 


Once, I got to a two-hour commute from Angeles for a family event in Makati and brought with me my Le Pliage with its detachable shoulder strap. When I got to the venue, I removed the detachable shoulder strap, hand carried it after and was quite amazed how it complimented my outfit. I can completely forgive its lack of interior pockets for its flexibility of use in different occasions, making it  both aesthetically charming and sincerely practical. 


I understand that most women own this tote bag. I'm not one to follow trends and all but sometimes, some products/items are generally well-known because they're, in point of fact, amazing. Longchamp Le Pliage, I can say, rightly is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments