The Day I Took Off And Ran

Thursday, April 04, 2013


With a serious streak of introversion going on with yours truly, I was this close in blowing off my morning run with the girls. Our last run was a disaster and I was pretty determined to stay in bed all morning and snooze my time away, probably dreaming Gotye-like videos kind of dreams... you know, the creepy ones? 😆However, persuasion, in the form of my cousin, Ate Tin, came and I eventually went running with them as planned and ended up feeling rather heady and partially sublime. Today, in my long time attempt to create a fitness routine, I hit a milestone! I took off and ran! One lap. Then second lap! I went on my own pace, took breaks in between and made sure I stay hydrated. Next thing you know, a rush of endorphin followed and my inner @#$%! is nowhere to be found! Ate Tin and Sab were pleased. All is well in Anieland. 💪

You Might Also Like

0 comments